After some Googling, I came across a neat "hack" solution for resetting the diagnostics on the car so it rechecks whether the airbags are deployed or not. When it resets, it will see that the airbags are fine, thus shutting off the annoying warning.
This method has been proven to work on other Nissans as well, let me know if it worked for yours and I'll add it to a list at the bottom of the post!
Reset the Car
1. Turn the car completely off.
2. Turn the car to the on state (do not start the engine). You will notice the airbag light comes on, but stays on.
3. Right before the airbag light starts blinking (only a couple of seconds), turn the car back off.
4. Count 5 full Mississippis.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 two more times (total 3 times).
6. Turn the car on for the last time and notice the blinking of the airbag light is much slower. It should disappear not too long after that.
And there you have it!